Here is a usefull demo of the Arianee Protocol and the End-Users wallet.
You can create new Smart Assets (digital certificates representing valuable assets) onto the blockchain, and transfer them to another wallet.
Everything happens on the blockchain in a decentralized way based on ERC-721.
As developpers, we can't change ownership or data, even if we want to.
Each asset belongs to its wallet and, by extension, to its owner.
All business logic is handled by a smart contract on the Ethereum POA Network Testnet - Sokol.
The smart contract address is: 0x24a90f96747941ea47c105fce71cca3704eec45e and you can verify all the transactions on Etherchain light.
Implemented features :
- Create / manage an Arianee wallet
- Receive ArianeeGas to perform free transaction
- Create new Smart-Assets
- Transfer Smart-Assets to another user wallet
- Set Smart-Assets as "Requestable" (letting other users transfer Smart-Assets on their behalves)
- Request that a Smart-Asset to be set as "Requestable"
The Arianee Team
Arianee website - Medium post - GitHub